Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Guilds
 A - Army of Darkness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Laltor
Stygian Newborn

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2017 :  9:33:00 PM  Show Profile Send Laltor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'm interested in joining. My name is Laltor in game, I am level 23 (plan to be 30+ by the end of the new week) and I'd love to join the guild. :D
Go to Top of Page

Grinch
Stygian Newborn

35 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  09:03:09 AM  Show Profile Send Grinch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
XD

A GRINCH
Army of Darkness
Go to Top of Page

CaptainHooK
Stygian Peasant

Finland
97 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2017 :  05:54:24 AM  Show Profile Send CaptainHooK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello team.

Go to Top of Page

White Warrior
Stygian Squire

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  4:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Send White Warrior an AOL message  Send White Warrior a Yahoo! Message Send White Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainHooK

Hello team.

hello

Go to Top of Page

White Warrior
Stygian Squire

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2017 :  2:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Send White Warrior an AOL message  Send White Warrior a Yahoo! Message Send White Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
UPDATE TONIGHTTTT

Go to Top of Page

White Warrior
Stygian Squire

Canada
226 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  12:23:15 AM  Show Profile  Send White Warrior an AOL message  Send White Warrior a Yahoo! Message Send White Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bump

Go to Top of Page

Death2U
Stygian Squire

436 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2017 :  12:36:07 AM  Show Profile Send Death2U a Private Message  Reply with Quote
is it up? Cant log on.

Rippity
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000