Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Developer Updates
 About Funding... Please Read
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8993 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2016 :  2:50:52 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you are enjoying it. We have a patch coming today which enables shops, fixes a number of bugs and enables pvp.

Community: When will the game be done? Lothgar: Soon™

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Edited by - GM Westley on 11/27/2006 12:35:36
Go to Top of Page

FinalMasterM
Stygian Squire

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2016 :  2:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit FinalMasterM's Homepage Send FinalMasterM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEV Lothgar

Glad you are enjoying it. We have a patch coming today which enables shops, fixes a number of bugs and enables pvp.

Nice.

So right now it's all simply point, click, and kill? So use to having to toggle attack, turn on/off pvp, etc.

FinalMasterM/Shinobu
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8993 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2016 :  3:22:05 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are adding npc protection and combat toggle in this next version.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Go to Top of Page

FinalMasterM
Stygian Squire

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2016 :  3:29:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit FinalMasterM's Homepage Send FinalMasterM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEV Lothgar

We are adding npc protection and combat toggle in this next version.

I read. :)

FinalMasterM/Shinobu
Go to Top of Page

Quesare
Stygian Newborn

Romania
20 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  08:54:52 AM  Show Profile Send Quesare a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On the topic of donating, I don't have the option of having a PayPal account.
Is there any way that would enable donating through CC?
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8993 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  1:28:33 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, you can donate via CC. That is the 2nd option is using Stripe which allows you to use your CC.

Go to Top of Page

DEV Notir
Elderlands DEV

Lothgar's Basement
437 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2016 :  11:33:26 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Notir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually Paypal will process a credit card transaction without having an account with them, so BOTH options will do a credit card transaction.

Go to Top of Page

Gleikron
Stygian Squire

USA
152 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2017 :  08:32:22 AM  Show Profile Send Gleikron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to donate now since I'm in a much better financial situation now than I was before. If there's a way, please DM me or something :D

Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8993 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2017 :  12:22:08 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We took down the funding page but will be launching the AC coin store within the next few weeks.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000