Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Game Bugs
 GAMEBREAKING BUG HELP ME LOTHGAR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jesus
Stygian Peasant

55 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2017 :  09:02:42 AM  Show Profile Send jesus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Day 10:

Skill is still gone, I am defenseless amongst hordes of enemies.

There is no hope...
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8976 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2017 :  09:43:00 AM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I looked at your skills...

It says you have 44 in swords... I have no idea what the hell honestly. I'm going to play with it tonight.

This is your entry...

skills {
skill { i "0" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "1" lvl "44" xp "211062" }
skill { i "2" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "3" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "4" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "5" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "6" lvl "1" xp "0" }
}

Community: When will the game be done? Lothgar: Soon™

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Edited by - GM Westley on 11/27/2006 12:35:36
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8976 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2017 :  09:43:47 AM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Skill 1 (i "1") is swords. I'll take a peek at it and see what I can fix.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Go to Top of Page

Arakard
Stygian Patron

USA
1432 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2017 :  11:45:31 AM  Show Profile Send Arakard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEV Lothgar

Skill 1 (i "1") is swords. I'll take a peek at it and see what I can fix.

That's weird, because he has also leveled poles since then (which I interpret as skill 4)

Edited by - Arakard on 04/07/2017 11:45:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

jesus
Stygian Peasant

55 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2017 :  12:00:55 PM  Show Profile Send jesus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I looked at your skills...

It says you have 44 in swords... I have no idea what the hell honestly. I'm going to play with it tonight.

This is your entry...

skills {
skill { i "0" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "1" lvl "44" xp "211062" }
skill { i "2" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "3" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "4" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "5" lvl "1" xp "0" }
skill { i "6" lvl "1" xp "0" }
}

the lvl 30 version of my char that was on the ptr until last night had 44 swords, and 1 in everything else if I recall right.

tried to check for sure now but the ptr chars had updated and my ptr char now is lvl 47 and has 64 poles and 1 swords.

My swords disappeared on lvl 37 (almost 38) when I was 59 swords (almost 60), after which I lvld poles which are now 65 while I am 47(almost 48).

So thats really weird that the char file should say I have 44 swords and 1 in other skills.
Go to Top of Page

jesus
Stygian Peasant

55 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2017 :  08:37:47 AM  Show Profile Send jesus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
:C
Go to Top of Page

CaptainHooK
Stygian Peasant

Finland
95 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2017 :  12:36:37 AM  Show Profile Send CaptainHooK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jesus is lying he had 0 swords to begin with not 60. maybe 20

Go to Top of Page

jesus
Stygian Peasant

55 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  9:06:38 PM  Show Profile Send jesus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Day 24:

My sword still rejects my hands, but I am still hanging on to hope that one day I might wield it once more.

I have seen many healers, shamans and exorcists but to no avail, for all their chants, rituals and potions the only thing they've succeeded in is vanishing my gold.

Last night I had a dream where I tried to pick up my sword but it burnt my hands to touch it.
As I gave up in despair an old cloaked man came along, he said nothing but handed me a pair of mittens and gestured at me to put them on.
I complied and wore them on my hands, and they gave me feeling of certainty which only dreams can provide that I could now lift the sword, so I grabbed the sword and held it aloft.
I was filled with ecstasy, I felt as though I could do anything and no one could stop me, so I ran with great haste to the first foe I could find and prepared to smite them, but just as I swung the blade I woke up.
The realization that it had been naught but a dream made me weep bitterly, I cursed the world, I cursed the gods and I cursed my fate.
My prayers have gone unanswered for so long that I can't muster the optimism to take the dream as an omen of things to come, if any god's exist they have surely forsaken me.

Perhaps I should give up adventuring and become a farmer or a merchant.
Go to Top of Page

DEV Grendel
Elderlands Artist

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  9:51:48 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Grendel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about a carpenter?

Go to Top of Page

Acry
Board Admin

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2017 :  11:22:59 PM  Show Profile Send Acry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This bug has now affected another player as well, so you're not alone.
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
8976 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2017 :  12:43:37 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are 5 people with the issue.

Go to Top of Page

KaaLimaTo
Stygian Hero

Finland
2061 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2017 :  2:10:41 PM  Show Profile Send KaaLimaTo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

There are 5 people with the issue.

Maybe you need to buy new hard drive so data doesn't get corrupted :D

"This is dregrading into some seriously immature sht. Grow the hell up guys. Arguing over nothing.. I know you bored but just look at how retarded this conversation looks from a different perspective." -Concept

quote:

EL has still been evolving from even a few years ago. We've tried different approaches and have finally locked in on something we liked. More indepth world and gameplay mechanics. More emphasis on PvE but still a great emphasis on PvP. We've moved away from the "Wow-Like quest handholding" as the primary form of gameplay and have chosen to do a more open world area with points of interest that have a mix of quests, farming, grinding, exploration. But it is not what the old classic Dransik players wanted. They wanted a more simplistic world without a barrage of different mechanics. They wanted the simplicity of old Dransik with brutal PvP, large areas to explore and more. I totally understand the desire of LO and I can agree with it. I understand some players will play both. Some will stay only with LO, some will migrate to EL. From our point of view, as long as it makes sense to refactor and launch LO it is a viable option. It would make a section of the community happy and also relieve the EL project from trying to satisfy everybody. Each game can focus on the proper audience.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000