Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Game Bugs
 PTR Bugs for January 2018
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  12:23:54 AM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Besides the resolution prob,

Tab Targeting - closest enemy still an issue

Combat Tab doesn't work

Heals nor Quests are recorded in chat, not sure if you decided to change this

Login Screen is upper left corner but where you put your email, pw is in center of screen and then PTO server you choose is center also but the main screen that says quit and patch notes in upper left corner

Tried to use port left of Gromburh - doesn't work

Cannot use any port now on main Char, i purposefully died to port back to New Jeel. Tried to port back to starter island and I still can't port. Even logged all the way out of the game, unable to port anywhere.

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  12:31:20 AM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't port on alt char either from Oakendale to Main area.
Go to Top of Page

LieCheatSteal
Stygian Newborn

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2018 :  2:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit LieCheatSteal's Homepage  Send LieCheatSteal an AOL message Send LieCheatSteal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am unable to mark spawn anywhere....

Edited by - LieCheatSteal on 01/10/2018 2:42:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

GM Nemesis
Asylumsoft GM (Senior GM)

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  11:17:43 AM  Show Profile Send GM Nemesis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys, I've looked into these first off the Tab targeting looks like its working fine to for me it will target the closest enemy from me... maybe something different with yours I'm not seeing?

Also the Boat to the left of Gromburth Only works after reaching level 70
and the Boat near Oakenvale should only work after level 7,
But I have had reports that some times the boats are working and some times they arn't, very weird but we are looking into that.

and one more thing the Spawns,potions,leveling the message you normally would get with those arnt currently working but regardless it will still mark your spawn,heal you and level up.

But we will work to get these fixed thanks for helping us test!
Go to Top of Page

Wohp8
Stygian Newborn

Canada
11 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  12:11:36 PM  Show Profile Send Wohp8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-8th paragraph in 1.30.002 user agreement has typos. = "Tha tyou" and "expaetations".. Kind of scanned through the rest, may be more.

-Mini-map does not auto-center on character and new lands you explore appear elsewhere on map instead. (It has always been this way for me...)

-When cursor is over menu bar and description text comes up, the text jumps from above to behind the menu bar.

*Tab targeting, works for me most the time except in forest/ road path or in dark area.

Edited by - Wohp8 on 01/11/2018 12:48:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  2:18:02 PM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tab targeting works some of the time not all the time. It doesn't always choose the closest enemy.

The lemons that drop do nothing. You can right, left, center do anything you want to them but they do nothing.

I can port now. The quests I will place where I posted about quests before. Don't really see any bugs with the quests except when your max level it doesn't even show anything when you turn the quest in.

I lied. On the quest Kill Em All it asks you to kill 100 revenanta when it should read revenants.
Go to Top of Page

wassabi
Stygian Newborn

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  5:59:31 PM  Show Profile Send wassabi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
where is Gromburth ?
Go to Top of Page

KillerOrc
Stygian Newborn

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2018 :  01:00:40 AM  Show Profile Send KillerOrc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Adventure party X button doesn’t close the window , still unable to see avatar stats and equipped menus
Go to Top of Page

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  4:43:27 PM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I'm in Necro last night and I get this message in local tab:
(Information): You sold Bat Wing
(Information): You sold Bat Fang
(Information): You purchased Leveling Tool
(Information): You sold Leveling Tool

There are no shops in Necropolis and I was attacking mobs, not in a town and there are no bats in Necropolis. I have never been grouped on this version of PTR soooo... Interesting bug considering it wasn't me and have no idea where in game this happened although I assume starter island. Later I found out none of the npc's in the new areas work cause I couldn't buy or sell anything.
Go to Top of Page

GM Nemesis
Asylumsoft GM (Senior GM)

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  5:40:09 PM  Show Profile Send GM Nemesis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very interesting Chalise, I'll run some tests and look into it.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

FinalMasterM
Stygian Squire

USA
323 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  6:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit FinalMasterM's Homepage Send FinalMasterM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chalise

So I'm in Necro last night and I get this message in local tab:
(Information): You sold Bat Wing
(Information): You sold Bat Fang
(Information): You purchased Leveling Tool
(Information): You sold Leveling Tool

I've seen this also, took a screenshot and when I got around to ctrl-v it was blank, wasn't aware that I couldn't 'Print Screen' in full screen mode. If it happens again I'll be sure to go windowed (unless I am totally missing a built in screenshot feature).

Also, is there a list of NPCs that are suppose to work? I really shouldn't have taken such a long break from the game, but the only place I've managed to sell/buy anything was the starting town.

FinalMasterM/Shinobu
Go to Top of Page

FinalMasterM
Stygian Squire

USA
323 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2018 :  8:06:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit FinalMasterM's Homepage Send FinalMasterM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Opened my body, moved away, moved back and hitting space no longer opened it, clicking gives me "The Decayed" and all my loot is missing.

Edit: I was able to pick my loot up once the body completely decayed.

FinalMasterM/Shinobu

Edited by - FinalMasterM on 01/18/2018 8:24:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2018 :  01:46:30 AM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Two more bugs:
1. The Skills and Professions menu reads Skills and Prfessions. The o is missing.
2. Logged back on and one of my toons cannot target by tab or using mouse on any mobs. She can interact with npcs but not the mobs.

Tab targeting is bugged only works some of the time. I have spent many hours on this not just 5 min. I can have a mob beating on me and it will not target it. I have to use the mouse most of the time.

Of course currently neither mouse nor tab targeting work for my one toon.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000