Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Discussion
 My Farewell and Thank you.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Segarus
Stygian Hero

Iceland
5679 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2017 :  3:42:08 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Community!

Truth be told I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to write this up, but.. I have officially retired last sunday as a GM for asylumsoft. With that said I wanted to thank the entire community that I had the pleasure of working with over the last four years. I know with out a shadow of a doubt if it wasn't for this great community that things would not of progressed as fast as they did with Elderlands and Lothgar Online.

It's because of your support for our games, and your willingnesss to grind for hours a day finding new bugs, and maybe even a few exploits :P Your determination to put in the hours you did into the game and working along side me was an honor, one that I will never forget.

As a community I've known none better, the loyalty,creativity and the willingness to help is not matched by any other community I have been involved in.

It was my honor to be your Community Liason in my early years as a GM and I was always happy to help you all wether is be in Elderlands, in Lothgar Online , on the forums or on facebook.

I will miss being able to assist you in this manner, but fear not I will be able to assist you in another manner.. one more personal and deadly! ha.. I have decided to join the LO and Elderlands games as Segarus I might be meek now but I hungry to grow stronger and befriend or foe many of you on the field of battle!

Until then, I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for allowing me to GM for you for all these years.

KillerOrc
Stygian Newborn

Canada
16 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2017 :  7:50:04 PM  Show Profile Send KillerOrc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for all the time you have spent putting into Elderlands And Lothgar online. I assure you will be missed ! On a positive note Iím delighted you have chosen to clash swords from time to time with the community looking forward to battling among the vastly lands until then take care and enjoy your journey
Sincerely KO
Go to Top of Page

Arctic2000
Stygian Newborn

5 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2017 :  7:47:17 PM  Show Profile Send Arctic2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good Bye and best of luck in your future endeavors.
Go to Top of Page

Plasmare
Stygian Squire

Australia
329 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2017 :  02:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Plasmare's MSN Messenger address Send Plasmare a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope your transition to being a mere mortal goes smoothly Seggy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000