Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Game Bugs
 [PVP] Die on body over and over
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SevenAngels
Stygian Newborn

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  6:04:46 PM  Show Profile Send SevenAngels a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you verify if its acceptable to continuously die on a body trying to be looted? People running in with 1gp in bp and stalling loots. this has to be some sort of grief play...

GM Westley
Community Manager

USA
3063 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  6:21:12 PM  Show Profile Send GM Westley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At this time the word on the subject is that it is acceptable. We will discuss the issue though and if that stance changes I will make a post to let you guys know.

"Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."
Don't blame Canada, blame Falter!!

Westley: Do you like white or red?
Lothgar: Yes.
http://v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20070407-59fe5.jpg
Go to Top of Page

Demented
Stygian Squire

USA
154 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2017 :  7:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Demented a Yahoo! Message Send Demented a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SevenAngels

Can you verify if its acceptable to continuously die on a body trying to be looted? People running in with 1gp in bp and stalling loots. this has to be some sort of grief play...

Agreed It is a tactic, but once you've gone to the point of having multiple people do it over and over or coming in with 1gp naked it can be very annoying and has cost many a loots... Appriciate the reply westly and look forward to seeing the post if anything changes!

The Devil May Walk Beside Me...
Go to Top of Page

zorothez
Stygian Peasant

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2017 :  10:06:40 AM  Show Profile Send zorothez a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if you can't loot someone in 70 minutes then you should stick to pve. bad enough already bug abusing to open bodies
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000