Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Suggestions
 Stat attributes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Warrior X
Stygian Knight

USA
638 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2017 :  8:13:35 PM  Show Profile Send Warrior X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I was thinking about range weaps and how dex is going to effect range dmg. I believe str should still have an impact maybe .5% dmg increase per str to range weapons.

Also another idea was to have dex increase attack speed. My suggested speed would be .01 per 2 dex. So an extra .50 attack speed at 100 dex. This will be ONLY base dex not increase more with gear.

I feel these 2 added perks would increase the value of different orbs on a way that DC didn't have.

DNW/Dransik Beta - Miller / Warrior X
Pre DS AE - HellsMachine / Runic Warrior
Current AE - Miller / Aaa / Warrior X

Guilds I've led or took part in leading... DE, Circle of Fear, Aliens, WP
Other guilds I've been in. UE, FU, OGD, -2P-, Crafters, Clerics, DtA, LION, WoH, Nemesis, A.

Edited by - Warrior X on 06/18/2017 09:41:49 AM

Lurpake
Stygian Newborn

Finland
13 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  10:44:58 AM  Show Profile Send Lurpake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
100 str + 100dex, shave off 0.50 attack speed from Staffs -> Hell no. :D

WA, X, EYE, WHG, M, NWT.
Dark during the final days of Pre-DS.
Go to Top of Page

Warrior X
Stygian Knight

USA
638 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  12:17:54 PM  Show Profile Send Warrior X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lurpake

100 str + 100dex, shave off 0.50 attack speed from Staffs -> Hell no. :D

And no hp he dead

Also was idea speed increase thx for the feedback though more welcome of idea of different speed change or do away with that part just thought might help with various build ideas rather than the normal.

DNW/Dransik Beta - Miller / Warrior X
Pre DS AE - HellsMachine / Runic Warrior
Current AE - Miller / Aaa / Warrior X

Guilds I've led or took part in leading... DE, Circle of Fear, Aliens, WP
Other guilds I've been in. UE, FU, OGD, -2P-, Crafters, Clerics, DtA, LION, WoH, Nemesis, A.

Edited by - Warrior X on 06/20/2017 12:32:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

KillerOrc
Stygian Newborn

Canada
20 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2017 :  1:32:44 PM  Show Profile Send KillerOrc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My opinion is bows should only be used as means to get last hit as player is running away ...
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
9024 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2017 :  08:49:44 AM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bows are going to be useful without being overpowered.

A player firing a bow while moving will have longer delays between shots, and a higher rate to miss, and lower damage. They must stand still and fire to get the full amount of damage from the bow.

Community: When will the game be done? Lothgar: Soon™

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Edited by - GM Westley on 11/27/2006 12:35:36
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000