Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Discussion
 Patch?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Friend
Stygian Squire

432 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2017 :  4:19:37 PM  Show Profile Send Friend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any news or idea of a patch? I think announcing the lvl cap ahead of time is a good idea since its almost like a new release itself. If there are others like me just waiting for the new content i suggest it would be best for the game to give a heads up before release.

Rippity

Maste
Stygian Peasant

51 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2017 :  02:37:49 AM  Show Profile Send Maste a Private Message  Reply with Quote
patch shoulda been this weekend, lvl cap 65 and some content i think? no info since...
Go to Top of Page

Friend
Stygian Squire

432 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  2:03:21 PM  Show Profile Send Friend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea, loth whats going on you normally keep us in the loop.

Rippity
Go to Top of Page

White Warrior
Stygian Squire

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  3:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Send White Warrior an AOL message  Send White Warrior a Yahoo! Message Send White Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sad the game is already dead

Go to Top of Page

DEV Rizla
Cartographer Extraordinaire

629 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  9:12:49 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Rizla a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah you guys have been little neglected from the loop, I blame George, it has been a little hectic for the team lately, I'll try to arrange some further information about the progress tomorrow, no worries.

Go to Top of Page

DEV Rizla
Cartographer Extraordinaire

629 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2017 :  9:15:13 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Rizla a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by White Warrior

sad the game is already dead

Don't be sad, everything's going to be ok.

Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
9024 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  9:03:19 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The game is far from dead. I'm working on some big things.

Community: When will the game be done? Lothgar: Soon™

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Edited by - GM Westley on 11/27/2006 12:35:36
Go to Top of Page

Lufix
Stygian Peasant

Canada
91 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  02:19:31 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Lufix's MSN Messenger address Send Lufix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEV Lothgar

The game is far from dead. I'm working on some big things.

thanks friend <3
Go to Top of Page

White Warrior
Stygian Squire

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  03:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send White Warrior an AOL message  Send White Warrior a Yahoo! Message Send White Warrior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Loth, Rizla, u know i kid. but seriously tho its days off man gimmi something :(

Go to Top of Page

Clearlove001
Stygian Newborn

1 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2017 :  07:08:37 AM  Show Profile Send Clearlove001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by - Clearlove001 on 09/28/2017 9:59:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
9024 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2017 :  2:22:50 PM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just an update...we have a lot of things coming, however the delay has to do with the fact that I'm moving across the country and have had a lot of IRL work to catch up prior to the is move.

We have been showing some teasers and I have a few other AMAZING teasers coming up hopefully in the next few days. :)

Community: When will the game be done? Lothgar: Soon™

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Edited by - GM Westley on 11/27/2006 12:35:36
Go to Top of Page

ChiefAwesome
Stygian Newborn

Finland
3 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2017 :  10:26:43 PM  Show Profile Send ChiefAwesome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds awesome!
Go to Top of Page

ShangTsung
Stygian Newborn

3 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2017 :  2:15:14 PM  Show Profile Send ShangTsung a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So when can we see some of those amazing teasers??
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000