Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Suggestions
 How +items should be displayed when selling them
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Remi
Stygian Peasant

Finland
77 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  09:22:23 AM  Show Profile Send Remi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Instead of you having to hover over each item when selling them to see if they are + or not, selling window should display them like this:

Much easier

Edited by - Remi on 05/19/2017 09:23:14 AM

Sheikki
Stygian Newborn

Finland
35 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  11:19:49 AM  Show Profile Send Sheikki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it doesnt even update item name if you dont move mouse atleast 1 pixel, you can just keep clicking without moving mouse and you see every item named same than the first you sold
Go to Top of Page

Skiy
Stygian Newborn

32 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  1:05:23 PM  Show Profile Send Skiy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
how would displaying the +number in big red letters help?
Go to Top of Page

Remi
Stygian Peasant

Finland
77 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  3:16:54 PM  Show Profile Send Remi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skiy

how would displaying the +number in big red letters help?

I'm not sure are you trolling, or....

The red number is quickly edited with paint, and it is just an indicator that the line should say "+4 Platemail Chestpiece" (In case it was a +4)

Edited by - Remi on 05/19/2017 3:17:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Skiy
Stygian Newborn

32 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  4:12:58 PM  Show Profile Send Skiy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I figured you didnt mean it like that but you explicitely said how they should be displayed instead of just stating that they should be displayed. So i thought that was for a reason but couldnt make sense of it considering the red paint caption.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000