Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Discussion
 Magic azurite axe/mace/spear not in the game
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Remi
Stygian Peasant

Finland
77 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  08:10:40 AM  Show Profile Send Remi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Magic azurite axe/blunt/staff not Dropping. This is a problem that needs to be fixed

-Magic azurite sword is in the game, and it is very easy to farm. Dagger is in the game and much harder to farm since the monsters that drop it are rarer and more random.

Also, magic sword, magic long sword and magic golden sword are all dropping off monsters that are very easy to kill, there's a million of them and they are located close to towns and spawngates.
This is leading to massive sword influx, while other classes are having hard time to obtain upgrades.

Edited by - Remi on 05/19/2017 08:18:49 AM

Sheikki
Stygian Newborn

Finland
35 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2017 :  11:00:16 AM  Show Profile Send Sheikki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
magic azu mace is in game, we have 2 of them.... like i said its dropping from iron golem what drops m chain gauntlets too. i agreed on that swords drops are way too easy, all of them but not Magic Golden Long Sword. issue is only that necropolis monster spawnrate is way too high. we cant get clay golems spawning 1/3 what you get liches not even using whole guild everywhere around vog. All Valley of giants drops are harder to get than any from necropolis. Liches have best drops atm but those are easy and fast to hunt down. this is no bull **** i have took atleast 35million exp at VoG, 4x magic golden hammer +0, 3-5x magic golden sword +0 little more staffs, i have been less than 10hour at necro and got magic azu knife and many magic azurite swords, + sword and chainmail. visited once after patch... also counted that few of our guys have +200h at vog already and that is number for 1 player, but after global timer reduced there has been more drops than before totally

Edited by - Sheikki on 05/19/2017 11:04:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kratos 1
Stygian Newborn

12 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  10:00:09 AM  Show Profile Send Kratos 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Remi

-Magic azurite axe/blunt/staff not Dropping. This is a problem that needs to be fixed

-Magic azurite sword is in the game, and it is very easy to farm. Dagger is in the game and much harder to farm since the monsters that drop it are rarer and more random.

Also, magic sword, magic long sword and magic golden sword are all dropping off monsters that are very easy to kill, there's a million of them and they are located close to towns and spawngates.
This is leading to massive sword influx, while other classes are having hard time to obtain upgrades.

Seriously tho, I sent a PM to loth about this but haven't heard back yet. But the Magic Golden Sword and its drop rate or + rate has got to be bugged. I am very confident when I say there are more +3,+4, and +5 Magic Golden Swords in game than any other class at similar tier. AND THEY JUST BECAME AVAILABLE 2 weeks or so ago?!
Everyone at this point understands that unless you got an awesomely lucky drop in a different class, you just gotta start swords and hunt Necro/Rev's for a night and you will get a 50+ dps sword only requiring 50 skill ASAP.
As I have said before, the economy in this game is the worst &$%# I have every played with and allowing these excellent weapons to saturate the game is just going to drag it farther down.

Remi, I am going to use your quote in a post made on the bug forums too. I will give you credit in the post.
Go to Top of Page

Warrior X
Stygian Knight

USA
638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  10:49:56 AM  Show Profile Send Warrior X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol to say the worse Economy ever is a bit of a stretch DCs was/is the worse by far

DNW/Dransik Beta - Miller / Warrior X
Pre DS AE - HellsMachine / Runic Warrior
Current AE - Miller / Aaa / Warrior X

Guilds I've led or took part in leading... DE, Circle of Fear, Aliens, WP
Other guilds I've been in. UE, FU, OGD, -2P-, Crafters, Clerics, DtA, LION, WoH, Nemesis, A.
Go to Top of Page

Warrior X
Stygian Knight

USA
638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  10:55:49 AM  Show Profile Send Warrior X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure how yalls drops go but seems ours is always in spurts of same class. 1 week we get non stop blunts another week non stop axes then non stop swords. Staffs are the most rare.

Other guilds I've been in. UE, FU, OGD, -2P-, Crafters, Clerics, DtA, LION, WoH, Nemesis, A.
Go to Top of Page

Kratos 1
Stygian Newborn

12 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  1:56:21 PM  Show Profile Send Kratos 1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warrior X

Lol to say the worse Economy ever is a bit of a stretch DCs was/is the worse by far

Ugh.... why do you constantly troll me Miller? I have tried on several occasions to agree with you and have intelligent discussions (<--found the problem) with you and yet you just keep trolling everything I have to say.

1) I have played DC with you for years... You never struck me as anyone who knew the economy or was ever involved in trading and making a profit through the use of trade and dealing.

2) In every version of DC there has been something to trade. There were scales, items, crystals, stones, end game items that were pre-determined. All of these had value, where as literally nothing in this game has value what so ever. The only trades that happen on here that are LO items for LO items are usually swaps i.e 50dps sword for similar axe.

3) Do you even play this game????
Go to Top of Page

Warrior X
Stygian Knight

USA
638 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  4:16:56 PM  Show Profile Send Warrior X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol I wasn't here to troll you was just stating my opinion that DC was way worse when the flooded amount of runes, fire stones/weapons, duped scales.

While I do see your point of having stuff to trade and here is nothing but weapons for weapons most don't even take gold, something even original DC had value on and all could do then was buy pots really maybe it was TSM that gave gold value as at time was only way to get aogh. That's possibly what we need here is a TSM with unquie items. I know some people have lots of gold but not enough they're willing to carry on them at chance for TSM. This would give some value to gold I believe.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000