Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Discussion
 Where is the equipment screen exactly?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Segarus
Stygian Knight

Iceland
753 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2018 :  2:44:16 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know I've brought this up before, where I couldn't see the equipment screen thus not allowing me to equip items. (hard to play this way :P) But where exactly is this screen located?

Hot keys to open and close all windows don't seem to work anymore, so we have to rely on the hotbar on the bottom which is in the way in my opinion.

What happened to us being able to move the play area?
Maybe it's hiding behind that.

DEV Lothgar
Stygian God

USA
9046 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  11:49:00 AM  Show Profile Send DEV Lothgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you are missing any frames delete your ElderlandsConfig.oml file

Community: When will the game be done? Lothgar: Soon™

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who have friends.
We-re not necessarily so brilliant as some of the things we-ve done might lead us to believe.

Edited by - GM Westley on 11/27/2006 12:35:36
Go to Top of Page

SephiGast
Stygian Squire

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  6:38:46 PM  Show Profile Send SephiGast a Private Message  Reply with Quote
... Seems roundabout, no way to edit the oml file? (since I am assuming the location information for each "frame" is being held in that file?)
Go to Top of Page

GM Taurov
Asylumsoft GM (Lead)

29 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2018 :  7:04:48 PM  Show Profile Send GM Taurov a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SephiGast

... Seems roundabout, no way to edit the oml file? (since I am assuming the location information for each "frame" is being held in that file?)

You could try, but it might be easier to just delete the file and have it be redownloaded when you relaunch. This only takes a few seconds.
Go to Top of Page

SephiGast
Stygian Squire

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2018 :  09:05:54 AM  Show Profile Send SephiGast a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try?
Go to Top of Page

Haggyr
Stygian Newborn

1 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2018 :  09:46:45 AM  Show Profile Send Haggyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can confirm I'm also missing the equipment box, and have installed the client on two different machines with the same problem. If I right click gear it then equips it but I don't get the gear I was currently wearing (before live went down) back in my inventory.
Go to Top of Page

Segarus
Stygian Knight

Iceland
753 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2018 :  3:45:14 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEV Lothgar

If you are missing any frames delete your ElderlandsConfig.oml file

I have followed your instructions. In fact I had just installed Elderlands/LO again as I did a fresh windows install. I am curious will we be able to move the play area again? Also if the hot bar must stay, could you add an equipment button. Hot Keys to open backpack and equipment don't seem to work unfortunately.
Go to Top of Page

Segarus
Stygian Knight

Iceland
753 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2018 :  3:46:50 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^ Apparently I'm not the only one. I'm sure you will get it figured out, not too worried about it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000