Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Lothgar Online
 Lothgar Online Game Bugs
 PTR 3 Bugs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Wohp8
Stygian Newborn

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  2:31:16 PM  Show Profile Send Wohp8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Issues I encountered are so far:

- Nothing drops when you die (Backpack or Equipped) ****FIXED
- No NPC health bars (mobs, etc) **** FIXED
-(1400 x 900 res) dropping and picking up items are off center, north 2 tiles of character. **** FIXED
-(1400 x 900 res) The combat (hit + miss graphics) appear on screen for way to long (around 1- 1.5 sec)
- Party window still appears after logging out or leaving party
- 'Chrome Weevil', 'Minotaur Warrior', 'Satyr Archer' + 'Messor Harvester' don't attack on sight ****FIXED
-Alignment does not change when killing mobs
- After first death (First Criminal death too) body appears empty. After full decay items drop to floor. When opening decaying body text says "The Decayin.."
- Body disappears after recovering belongings ..?
- After disconnecting or logging out the death marker vanishes.

~Suggestions
- Instead of backpack being 4x8 and 4 empty slots make it 4x7 =No empty spaces.
- Reveal entire map for everyone. Map is buggy and does not reveal itself the way it should
- Add suspenseful music when dying

I will update this list as I come across more bugs.

Edited by - Wohp8 on 02/18/2018 2:28:15 PM

Segarus
Stygian Knight

Iceland
753 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  3:19:33 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I'm still unable to see my character screen on 1366 x 768.

-The suggestion to be able to toggle via hot key the hotbar on the bottom to save space, needs to be considered as the hotbar takes up a lot of room on lower resolutions.

-Unable to move the playarea box?

- Recommend all screens start smack dab in the middle of even the lowest resolution allowing all boxes to be seen and moved around.

Not being able to find my character screen on a standard 15.6 inch laptop screen, equates to not being able to play the game properly.
Go to Top of Page

GM Nemesis
Asylumsoft GM (Senior GM)

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  4:42:09 PM  Show Profile Send GM Nemesis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
we are thinking of having a set resolution on start up so all windows will have a set default place to go to and you wont lose your windows
Go to Top of Page

Segarus
Stygian Knight

Iceland
753 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  11:06:44 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GM Nemesis

we are thinking of having a set resolution on start up so all windows will have a set default place to go to and you wont lose your windows

Smart idea.
Go to Top of Page

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  11:18:47 PM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like the way it was before at least everything relevant fit my screen. Now the play area box is far too big or its too small. Can't get it the way it was. My chat box sits on top of the play area box at the bottom. Like Segarus I have a very old small monitor to play with. Someday I will have a nice computer and monitor to play with.
Go to Top of Page

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  09:47:01 AM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The skills bug is still not fixed. Logged on to my char and daggers are still at level 71 with like 6.6 million experience into that level lol. As you kill mobs, you still gain experience but the level will never go up. Example. say you need 200k to go from level 71 to 72. The game shows 0 exp to go from 71-72. So my bar in daggers reads 6600000/0 - level 71.

Go to Top of Page

Segarus
Stygian Knight

Iceland
753 Posts

Posted - 02/17/2018 :  7:04:00 PM  Show Profile Send Segarus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chalise

I like the way it was before at least everything relevant fit my screen. Now the play area box is far too big or its too small. Can't get it the way it was. My chat box sits on top of the play area box at the bottom. Like Segarus I have a very old small monitor to play with. Someday I will have a nice computer and monitor to play with.

If they allowed the hotbar box to be move-able. It would do wonders.
Go to Top of Page

Chalise
Stygian Squire

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2018 :  03:02:44 AM  Show Profile Send Chalise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would love to size the play screen area. What I have discovered is that windowed fullscreen mode does not work. This is what I played on live. No matter what change I make and push apply to window fullscreen it doesn't change. I have to hit either fullscreen or window mode. I can hit apply to fullscreen and window mode and it will change but not on windowed fullscreen.

So for me I have to play with a screen that is far too big or too small. I could play the 800 x 600 mode but then everything is blurry and big. Names of NPC are beyond gigantic in this mode for me.

Also, I have my monitor set to 60hz, i could do either but the game only lets me choose 75hz. Not sure if that makes a diff either.

Edited by - Chalise on 02/19/2018 03:05:23 AM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000