Elderlands Forums
Elderlands Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 General Forums
 General Chat
 justin bieber
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yaylin
Banned

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  13:11:44  Show Profile  Visit yaylin's Homepage Send yaylin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3agpr176HY

This is just a random video, I had to include.

This rant is out of jealousy... yeah right.
Retarded media. If they made me rich, I could of probably researched more about zit-reversal kits, pink lipsticks, make-ups, and teeth whiting strips. Obviously this kid doesn't use his batman double 'A' battery toothbrush.
I don't even know who this kid is, and I hope to god that I never hear any of his music again.
He sounds like the new 'Hannah Montana meets Elian Gonzalez.'
Yeah, I am just jealous, so what, I can point out though that if I were to wear snowboarding clothes it would probably be because I actually like snowboarding and I am not some poser that just wants to be apart of the whole brevity.
He's not even American and he's going to be prancing around like a fairy in New York. I am embarrassed for America. And please don't deduct more points from us you savage terrorist... we don't need another attack because of how low we are stooping. We are already in deep doo-doo because of all the pride festivals, and aborted babies. Justin Bieber is just another thing that promotes doomsday!
No offense Canada </3, but I would rather see a Conor Magee than this stage-singing poopie diaper, the verdict is that Conor has way way way more talent. <3
I think a lot of people would probably have enjoyed this 4th of July a lot more with Conor singing. We are forced into changing the channels and confessing that there is nothing worth watching on American Television.

What time does sponge bob come on again?

Tramd
Stygian Knight

978 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  17:03:36  Show Profile  Visit Tramd's Homepage Send Tramd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dont **** with the bieb
Go to Top of Page

thehundreds
Stygian Squire

286 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  18:24:29  Show Profile Send thehundreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you could never be half the hair flip germany loving lyrical love master then he is. and he's only 16.

We-re HUGE.
Get out of the way or get @$#ed up.
Go to Top of Page

Locke
Stygian Patron

Ireland
1207 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  18:56:53  Show Profile  Click to see Locke's MSN Messenger address Send Locke a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unexpected ...
Man thats sounds, cheers! <3

Go to Top of Page

Laura
Stygian Hero

Canada
2560 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  19:55:59  Show Profile  Visit Laura's Homepage  Send Laura an ICQ Message  Click to see Laura's MSN Messenger address Send Laura a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I drove through his hometown today. Small place. But, I agree with the video. He's a pampered little punk ass who's going to go down the same route as a Britnes Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and insert any other child celeb here.

Go to Top of Page

KaaLimaTo
Stygian Patron

Finland
1602 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  04:29:25  Show Profile Send KaaLimaTo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why are you so annoyed with this guy? He has some real talent regardless of his young age. Show some respect...

"This is dregrading into some seriously immature sht. Grow the hell up guys. Arguing over nothing.. I know you bored but just look at how retarded this conversation looks from a different perspective." -Concept

"I can't imagine too many people enjoy having their playtime disrupted by their antics, but there's not much one can do about it without being labeled a carebear these days." -Ivy

"The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner in the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them."
Go to Top of Page

HighScotsman
Stygian Patron

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  05:02:05  Show Profile  Click to see HighScotsman's MSN Messenger address Send HighScotsman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Talent is one thing -.- being told to sing songs some one else has written isn't talent -.-;

Go to Top of Page

yaylin
Banned

USA
452 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  05:50:00  Show Profile  Visit yaylin's Homepage Send yaylin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thehundreds

you could never be half the hair flip germany loving lyrical love master then he is. and he's only 16.

The hundreds, didn't I kill you on Mario RPG?

Go to Top of Page

thehundreds
Stygian Squire

286 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  08:30:17  Show Profile Send thehundreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
didn't i shut the door on you yesterday and said i didn't want your latest edition of watchtower?

We-re HUGE.
Go to Top of Page

Servant of Krakkus
Stygian Patron

1466 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  10:40:23  Show Profile Send Servant of Krakkus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thehundreds

didn't i shut the door on you yesterday and said i didn't want your latest edition of watchtower?

[insert gay sex joke here]
not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by - Servant of Krakkus on 07/05/2010 14:18:23
Go to Top of Page

Vikkorih
Stygian Squire

Finland
152 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  14:15:27  Show Profile  Visit Vikkorih's Homepage Send Vikkorih a Private Message  Reply with Quote
get a room.
Go to Top of Page

thehundreds
Stygian Squire

286 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  17:21:39  Show Profile Send thehundreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
are you saying jehovah's are all secretly gay? but being gay is better? or are you saying i'm gay with yaylin?
not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

We-re HUGE.

Edited by - thehundreds on 07/05/2010 18:10:35
Go to Top of Page

Paranoia
Stygian Hero

United Kingdom
2737 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  10:10:50  Show Profile  Visit Paranoia's Homepage Send Paranoia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I managed to troll the spokesperson from Justin Bieber's official youtube channel into arguing with me publicly about the appeal of Mr. Bieber. Needless to say said spokesperson ended up looking like a dumbass and I had all subsequent posters agreeing with me.

Was quite pleased with myself :D

PS: Don't worry yaylin, you might have as much money as him someday if you keep plugging your Super Atmosphereo Water Maker x4000's.

Edited by - Paranoia on 07/06/2010 10:13:04
Go to Top of Page

Jezabelle
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  21:27:34  Show Profile  Visit Jezabelle's Homepage Send Jezabelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was at the store with my husband and son earlier today. We cruised by the little girl's section on our way to the little boy's section to buy my son an awesome t-shirt. While passing said little girl's section, my husband asked "Who the hell is Justin Beiber?" after seeing a pink shirt with his name & face plastered across the front of it. All I knew to tell him was that he's some little pop star. I've never heard any of his music, though, so I'm in no place to judge. But, does it really matter? I mean, really, who even remembers Hansen?

Phear the awesome power of the Jebabear :P

Edited by - Jezabelle on 07/20/2010 21:28:10
Go to Top of Page

Servant of Krakkus
Stygian Patron

1466 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  21:45:07  Show Profile Send Servant of Krakkus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmbop diggity dop bop dooo bop til i found youuuu bop
Go to Top of Page

Jezabelle
Stygian Squire

USA
374 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  21:55:35  Show Profile  Visit Jezabelle's Homepage Send Jezabelle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Servant of Krakkus

mmmmmbop diggity dop bop dooo bop til i found youuuu bop

See, still annoying as ever...but noone really cares. Why? Because they were famous for like two seconds and then *poof*!

Phear the awesome power of the Jebabear :P
Go to Top of Page

Servant of Krakkus
Stygian Patron

1466 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  08:51:50  Show Profile Send Servant of Krakkus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately you can't equate Hansen with Beiber. Hansen had one, maybe 2 songs. Beiber is already bigger than they are. Not that I'm a fan, just sayin'
Go to Top of Page

Tuneman
GM Slave

Canada
2959 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  09:21:35  Show Profile Send Tuneman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jezabelle you soab now because of you I have hanson stuck in my head from the one time I heard it in futurama when bender crushes them...

Bieber was given a BET award fyi...
Yea...BET...
Go figure...

quote:
Originally posted by Equador
indeed. lies after lies :p you are kinda killing the community lothgar.

Was this post needed? No.
Are you paying for this? No.
Are you adding any value by this post? No.
Is the delay in the release causing real harm to your life? No.
Is your post totally pointless? Yes.

I'm not holding you here... And I think you need to look up the definition of a lie. I'm not attempting to 'fool' or deceive you. So Don't go off claiming 'lies'. And if you don't like my stance on that then go play Vorlia or something.

PS: I'm on a horse.
-Dev Lothgar on shutting people the f*ck up
Go to Top of Page

Paranoia
Stygian Hero

United Kingdom
2737 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  12:36:15  Show Profile  Visit Paranoia's Homepage Send Paranoia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL. Bieber is so down with the blacks.

Go to Top of Page

thehundreds
Stygian Squire

286 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  13:11:41  Show Profile Send thehundreds a Private Message  Reply with Quote
probably since he sucks usher's dick they probably thought they should give him an award for it.

We-re HUGE.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elderlands Forums © Asylumsoft, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000